Monday 7 March 2016

Birds of a Feather...









As Spring is approaching, well I think it has arrived, we have had some glorious Spring days. I have been topping up our bird feeders quite regularly, mating season is here I think, as the birds seem to be pairing up and getting quite active.



















I love watching the birds, most of my viewing is from my bedroom window. We have Cherry Trees and Apple trees, so my feeders are beneath them.

I seem to be attracting some new birds which is quite exciting to see. I have just put out some bird houses, I would love for them to take residence, but may take a while.
































These are unusual in my garden...Hawfinches, quite a shy bird and difficult to catch for a photo..





Out and about ...I saw some different Birds of a Feather :-)

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments... your feedback is important to me x