Wednesday 26 April 2017

On the move again.....back to our Rural French Life.





Well it has been a long time since I have blogged....been a busy year.

We have sold our beautiful house and swapped our village life for the life we love.....rural. Well actually we are in a very small hamlet, so peaceful.




From our house we can walk straight in the countryside. Only the other day, 2 minutes from the house we saw 2 roe deer, but unfortunately my camera wasn't ready, but it's lovely knowing they are there and so close....I will be prepared next time..  :-)

Walking through the tree lined path, dappled with sunshine and the signing of the birds.....














.....and very peaceful, admiring the new growth of ferns, bracken, dandelions, buttercups and daisies etc...








Chatting away I noticed something in the field, a piece of wood, as I thought as it was still and nothing moving, but decided to zoom in on my camera, to realise it was a Hare...it looked caught in the headlights. I wondered why it was so still, couldn't see any predators, until suddenly movement in the long oil seed rape. There it was...a fox, stalking towards the Hare, but the clever Hare noticed it first and was off.....isn't nature a wonderful thing..








I hope you will enjoy my life in the Rural countryside of France.....lots of adventures ahead..

1 comment:

  1. Marguerite, I'm so glad that you have settled into a new house and that you have returned to your blog. Hope to see lots of lovely photos and stories.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments... your feedback is important to me x