Monday 25 March 2013

Not so wild after all..

We have seen some animal farms on our travels lately, although I do like to see animals wild, these certainly looked well looked after. The Goats are local to where I live, and I think they farm in Goats milk and not cheese...Lovely to see the young lambs, a sure sign Spring is well and truly here. I loved seeing the herd of Deer, I managed to get reasonably close, they were more interested in me, as to what I may be doing....clicking away on my camera.....   :-)




Herd of Deers..











Local Goats..







Local sheep with Lambs..






1 comment:

  1. Hello Marguerite - Lovely to see the animals, the deer seem to know they are safe now as I think the shooting season has finished for the time being - Roz
    http://france-ourlifeinfrance.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any comments... your feedback is important to me x