Tuesday 21 August 2012

A catch up on my blog....


I haven't been on my blog for a while as it is in the process of being updated...a working progress..

I have been very busy as I have had visitors, my son and daughter in law with our 2 grandchildren Morgan & Bobbi. For the last 10 days I have had my sister & husband staying with their 2 grandchildren Max & Rosie, they went home today.

Morgan & Bobbi are staying with us until 3rd September, they have their Summer holidays with us, which is always an adventure. We have had a Mini Olympics, swimming competitions,Diving competitions, hunt the Ribbon.

Morgan found his Ribbon


Bobbi found her Ribbon



Max found his Ribbon


Rosie the Winner
   

Morgan,Bobbi,Max and Rosie




Bobbi & Rosie
Morgan & Max





A quick dip in the pool as we are having a heatwave..















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comments... your feedback is important to me x